Iraqi Dinar 50 Denomination Note RECALL!!!! Deadline April 1, 2015 March 07 2015
Iraqi Dinar 50 Note RECALL
Though the details are still somewhat cloudy, word on the street is that the Iraqi Dinar 50 denomination notes are being recalled. Word is still out on whether these notes will be zeroed out and become completely worthless; or if existing 50 notes will be honored; though they will cease in printing new notes. Regardless, many holders of 50 notes are interested in swapping out their 50 denomination notes for larger denomination notes.
Though many of our customers we've spoken with have made the decision to keep their 50 notes for their potential historical or collectible significance, others would rather swap them out for larger denomination Iraqi Dinar notes.
We have made the decision to rollout a swap out program, for not only our existing customers, but also the general public. We will swap out up to a "brick" of 50 notes for buyers free of charge. A brick is 10 bundles, and a bundle is 100 notes so we are willing to swap out up to (1000) 50 denomination Iraqi Dinar notes or 50,000 Dinar FREE of charge for an equal amount of Dinar in larger denomination notes. This offer is available to you whether you bought yours from us or elsewhere. Please read further below for specifics and additional details. Deadline for swapping out notes is April 1, 2015.
1. Send us an e-mail requesting a swap out of your 50 notes for larger denominations. Please include your name, address, e-mail, phone number, and amount of 50 notes you want to swap out. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond with our address and further instructions on shipping the notes into us. We recommend shipping in via a method that allows for delivery confirmation or tracking. To help expedite the process please e-mail in tracking once your notes are shipped. Please allow 14 days for processing, though typically we will get these processed much quicker than that.
2. We will exchange or swap out your 50 notes for an equal amount of Dinar in larger denomination notes 250, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, and 25,000 notes. If you send in 250 in 50 notes we will give you a 250 note. If you send in (10) 50 notes we will give you a 500 note. We will round up to the largest note. Example, if you send in (4) 50 notes or a total of 200 in Iraqi Dinar we will swap out those 50 notes for a 250 note. If you send in 950 in 50 notes we will swap out for a 1,000 note. PLEASE NO CUSTOM REQUESTS FOR NOTE SELECTIONS. What you will receive will depend on how much you have as well as our stock and availability of notes to swap out.
3. Your package must be received by us by April 1, 2015. We will ship back any packages which arrive after this deadline.
1. Limit one swapout per customer and per household.
2. 50 notes sent in must be in good condition.
3. We retain the right to refuse any swapout due to poor condition notes or abuse of the program.
4. We will not do swapouts for residents of Illinois, Washington, or Arkansas.
5. Notes MUST BE received by April 1, 2015. We will return any packages which arrive after that date.
Have Questions? Feel Free To Ask!!!